|Deadline for Panel Proposals||December 31 (Mon.), 2018|
|Deadline for Submission of Individual Papers||January 31 (Thu.), 2019|
|Announcement of Accepted Panels / Individual Papers||February 28(Thu.), 2019|
How to submit?
|Sign up or log into the On-line system||Fill out author information||Fill out abstract contents in the system and click the submit button||After the abstract submission, speakers will receive the confirmation letter|
- For the panel submission, all the participants concerned (organizer, speakers, chair, and coauthors, if any) should have signed in before the organizer (on behalf of the other participants) submit their panel proposal on-line.
- You are required to submit abstract via On-line Abstract Submission System. Please input your abstract into the system directly.
- Abstract should be written within 300 words.
- The accepted presentation will be notified after review process accordingly.
- In order to modify the submitted abstract, you need to click “Modify” button after login with your ID and PW by deadline.
Notification of Acceptance
Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to presenters at February 28 (Thu.), 2019. If you have not received the notification, please send the email to the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your abstract information. If your abstract is accepted, please be sure to register no later than May 31 (Fri.), 2019.
If you register late, your abstract may not be included in the Conference Program Book.